B2|Virtual Arena is a powerful, efficient and interactive tool that allows IP-based application sharing within collaborative sessions.
The application is a client to the B2|Collaboration and Integration Server, and also supports sharing of information and knowledge over the network, such that complex work processes can be done in a cross disciplinary team.
The application takes advantage of the collaboration features of the B2 framework, and is compatible with B2|Virtual View.
B2|Virtual Arena supports one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many collaborative scenarios, and has built in features that allow users to apply different and asymmetric mitigation strategies in collaborative scenarios with limited bandwidth.
B2|Virtual Arena allows realization of multi-windowing on any display surface, screen- or projector-based, without the use of traditional hardware-based screen controllers or complex cabling/switching systems.
B2|Virtual Arena represents a software- and IP-based integrated collaboration environment with support for high-performance application sharing, audio and video communication from an advanced 3d shared scene. Since it is utilizing B2|Collaboration and Integration Server, collaboration can take place within projects and sessions, providing the required structure and envelope.
- Share applications in both 2D and 3D
- No special hardware required
- Remote view-only or full remote interaction capabilities
- Support for high-performance application sharing of 2D and 3D applications with view only or full remote control from multiple participants
- Support for video and audio using inexpensive USB-based hardware
- Asymmetric resolutions support within collaborative sessions
- Resolution independent
- Sharing of region, desktop, logical window
- Sharing of multiple monitors
- Scaling and resizing support
- Multi-windowing on any surface
- Compatible with B2|Virtual View and sharing from Linux as well as Microsoft Windows
Click on the link below for the PDF-datasheet.